Residents of RounTrey-Spotlight on the Gavin’s!
We are back with another chat with a new resident in the hood! Take a look at what the Gavin’s had to say about their experience in their forever home and in their new community!
1. Being a new resident, what initially caught your eye about RounTrey?
Our lot and being by the water is what sold us! Oh and we built next to my best friend- ha!
2. What was your favorite part of building a new custom home?
Our favorite part of building a new custom home was the endless possibilities! We had built before in Hallsley but with a builder that wasn’t “custom”. We knew what we wanted this time so to see it come to life was really exciting!
3. Front porch or back entertaining area?
We love our front porch! You will find a porch swing and rocking chairs, but we also love our backyard! It’s a great entertaining space and the view is amazing!
4. Where would we be most likely to find your family hanging-the dog park or the walking trails?
Definitely the walking trails! The kids like to ride their bikes and we take them fishing! We have also done our fair share of rock hiding! But we are expecting our first dog this summer, and we live close to the dog park so we see both in our future!
5. What are you most excited about for a Summer in your new community?!
I would say the pool, but I don’t think that’s opening, so probably kayaking!
6. Three words that come to mind when you turn into RounTrey?!
Home, family, friends
Be sure to send us a message to set up your safe and private appointments and start designing your dream home in the award-winning RounTrey!