5 Things to Know About RounTrey’s Newest Model Court
As we approach the Grand Opening of our newest model home court at Rountrey, Graythorne, we thought it would be nice to give you some information on it-the who, what, where, why, when sort of thing. (Pictured below: original model home court in Graythorne!)
- The “Who”- Our newest row of models will feature six furnished models by the following builders: Craftmaster Homes, Covenant Building and Design, LeGault Homes, Ray A Williams Custom Homes, River City Custom Homes, and South River Custom Homes. These builders range in size from smaller to larger, but one thing they all have in common is that they are all local, award-winning teams who can customize the home you’ve always wanted!
- The “What” – What exactly is a Model Home Court you may ask? It is a row of homes to make home/builder shopping a much more convenient and efficient experience for the home buyer! Ours is not only a row of 6 homes where you can park and shop model homes, but our fantastic amenity center is located at the beginning of the row as well! Not only can you envision your front door, but also your family splashing their way through the Summer as well. Our standout community clubhouse is the host of several annual resident events and is also rented out for private events throughout the year as well. Surprise birthday bashes, rehearsal dinners, business dinners, Girl Scout ceremonies, and so many more memories are created by our residents.
- The “Where” – Our court is located directly to the right of our amenity located in our Graythorne neighborhood, which is home to our newest sections and our future Swift Creek Park (rendering pictured below)located along the Swift Creek Reservoir. Lot options include water views, cul-de-sac, private and wooded, and/or within walking distance to the fitness center! Address for amenity/court is 3800 Graythorne Drive Midlothian, VA 23112. When you turn onto Norland Drive, take a right to hit each stunning design.
- The “Why” – Shopping for a new home can be stressful, especially with multiple options for home builders within one community. This is why the idea of one row of homes is so attractive. It’s sort of like an outlet mall for homes! You get the best of the best for the included builders all together on one thoughtfully planned out street.
- The “When” – The anticipated second model home row in RounTrey is buttoning up some of the last bits and pieces to Graythorne Drive. Final lot signs are being installed as well as a welcoming, low-country white picket fence. There will also be a paved parking lot to help declutter the picturesque street of homes as we anticipate a lot of traffic throughout 2018 and beyond. Stay tuned on our Facebook page as we plan to hold a whole weekend of celebration !